January 12, 2014

IPSY NOVEMBER 2013




Still catching up with the Ipsy bags I had received... now I'll show you what I got for the month of November. That month's edition was called "Glam it Up" and again, I was very happy with all the products. The makeup bag was super pretty as well! I'm carrying it around in my handbag everyday with my makeup essentials. Below you will find a detail of each product and its price, and adding them all up this bag was worth $73.50!!! 
If you wish to subscribe follow this LINK :)


Aún me continuo poniendo al día con las bolsas IPSY que había recibido... Ahora les voy a mostrar lo que venía para el mes de noviembre. La edición de ese mes se llamaba "Glam it Up" y de nuevo, estoy muy contenta con todos los productos. La bolsa de maquillaje está muy bonita también! me gustó tanto que la llevo en mi bolso de mano todos los días con mi maquillaje básico. A continuación encontrarán un detalle de cada producto y su precio, y sumandolos todos, la bolsa tiene un valor de US $73.50!!!
Si desean suscribirse sigan este LINK :)


The products I received:
1- Be a Bombshell- Lip Crayon in "Hot Damn" ($14.00)
2- Pixi Beauty- Bronzer in "Subtly Suntouched" ($11.00)
3- Bh Cosmetics- Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow in "Aphrodite" ($5.00)
4- em by Michelle Phan- Lip gallery creamy color lipstick in "Nude Lace" ($16.50)
5- Nailtini- Nail polish in "Champagne" ($13.00)
6- Starlooks- Gem Eye Pencil in "Amethyst" ($14.00)

Los productos que recibí:
1- Be a Bombshell- Crayon para labios en "Hot Damn" ($14.00)
2- Pixi Beauty- Bronceador en "Subtly Suntouched" ($11.00)
3- Bh Cosmetics- Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow en "Aphrodite" ($5.00)
4- em by Michelle Phan- Lápiz de labio lip gallery creamy color en "Nude Lace" ($16.50)
5- Nailtini- Esmalte de uñas en "Champagne" ($13.00)
6-Starlooks- Lápiz Gem para ojos en "Amethyst" ($14.00)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...