January 16, 2014

PETER PILOTTO FOR TARGET




My heart almost stopped when I bumped into the picture above while browsing through my Instagram feed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the British brand Peter Pilotto was collaborating with Target to make a collection that will come out February 9th! I can't wait for this day and at least TRY to get my hands on at least one piece of the collection… I foresee that it will sell out pretty fast just like the Isabel Marant collaboration did. Peter Pilotto is known for using bold colors and awesome prints which I loooove; every dress I've seen from this brand is simply breathtaking for me and I just want them all :D 
The collection will be made up of about 70 different pieces ranging from $15 to $80 including clothing, accessories, shoes and even beach wear. So if you're as excited as I am, mark your calendars!

Mi corazón casi se detuvo cuando me encontré con la imagen de arriba mientras veía mi feed de Instagram. No podía creer mis ojos cuando vi que la marca británica Peter Pilotto estaba colaborando con Target para hacer una colección que saldrá  el 9 de febrero! No puedo esperar a que llegue el día y al menos TRATAR de poner mis manos en al menos una pieza de la colección... Preveo que se va a vender muy rápido al igual que la colaboración de Isabel Marant. Peter Pilotto es conocido por el uso de colores vivos y estampados increíbles que me encantan; cada vestido que he visto de esta marca es simplemente impresionante para mí y los quisiera todos :D 
La colección se compone de alrededor de 70 piezas diferentes que van desde $15 a $80 incluyendo la ropa, accesorios, zapatos e incluso ropa de playa. Así que si están tan emocionado como yo, marquen sus calendarios!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...