January 5, 2014

IPSY OCTOBER 2013 (ART OF BEAUTY)

I've been kinda sick these days and that's why there's no recipe post today :( But I'm sharing with you my Ipsy bag for the month of October. I have some catching up to do since I received them late, but here we go. The month of October's theme was The Art of Beauty and the products came in this cute white bag with pink letters. Below you can find the 5 products I got and the estimated price for each one totaling $31.70 :) Pretty good for the $10 I paid!
If you would like to sign up you can click on this LINK :)



He estado un poco enferma estos días y es por eso que no hay post de receta el día de hoy :( Pero hoy les enseño mi bolsita IPSY para el mes de octubre. Tengo que ponerme al día ya que los recibí tarde, pero aquí vamos. Para el mes de octubre, el tema fue el arte de la belleza y los productos venían en esta bolsita de maquillaje blanca muy bonita con letras rosas. A continuación pueden encontrar los 5 productos que recibí y el precio estimado para cada uno que suman total de $31.70 :) bastante bueno para los $10 que pagué!
Si desean subscribirse puede hacer clic en este LINK :)


The products I received:
1. Nourish Organic- Deeply nourishing coconut and argan body lotion ($1.50)
2. LA FRESH- Oil free face cleansing wipes ($4.20)
3. Starlooks- Lip liner in "Tickle me Pink" ($12.00)
4. Zoya- Nail polish in "Giovanna" ($9.00)
5. Big Sexy Hair- Blow dry volumizing gel ($5.00)


Los productos que recibí:
1. Nourish Organic- loción corporal hidratante de coco y argan ($1.50)
2. LA FRESH- Toallitas limpiadoras libres de aceite ($4.20)
3. Starlooks- Delineador de labios en "Tickle me Pink" ($12.00)
4. Zoya- esmalte de uñas en "Giovanna" ($9.00)
5. Big Sexy Hair- gel voluminizador para secado ($5.00)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...