January 29, 2014

L'BEL FACIAL CORRECTOR REVIEW


About a month ago I went looking for a corrector since I had already finished the one I was using. I decided to try a different one just in case it worked better for me. I went to L'BEL, the makeup store where I buy my makeup remover (love that product) since it was so good and thought that the other products would work as well. The lady there suggested this "Effet Parfait- Correcteur facial à effet rajeunissant"- Facial corrector with rejuvenating effect, and thought I'd give it a try.


After using it, I have mixed feelings as it wasn't as I expected it to be. The good thing is that the "rejuvenating effect" part makes the under eye area glowy/highlighted. The consistency was great as it was super easy to blend the product in. But man! This thing did not cover the things I wanted it to correct! It's like just adding highlighter and nothing more. It did not correct my under eye circles and other spots/scars. What annoyed me the most was trying to get the product to come out… it was a nightmare. No matter how many times I turned the bottom part, nothing would come out! And when it eventually did, it was squirting out all over the place :( I don't know… maybe the tube doesn't have that much product and in the end, a lot gets wasted inside the cap. So sad.


Hace aproximadamente un mes me fui en busca de un corrector ya que me había terminado el que estaba usando. Me decidí a probar uno diferente en caso de que funcionara mejor para mí. Fui a L'BEL, la tienda de maquillaje donde compro mi removedor de maquillaje (me encanta ese producto) ya que era tan bueno y pensaba que los demás productos funcionarían también. La asesora que estaba ahí me ofreció el  "Effet Parfait- Correcteur facial à effet rajeunissant " - corrector facial con efecto rejuvenecedor, y pensé que lo probaría a ver que tal.

Después de usarlo, tengo sentimientos encontrados, ya que no era como yo esperaba que fuera. Lo bueno es que la parte "rejuvenecedora" hace que el área abajo de los ojos  se vea iluminada. La consistencia era muy buena ya que era muy fácil de mezclar el producto. Pero Dios! Esta cosa no cubrió las cosas que quería que corrigiera! Es como sólo añadir iluminador y nada más. No corrigió mis ojeras y otras marchitas de acné. Lo que me frustró más fue tratar de sacar el producto... fue una pesadilla. No importa cuántas veces giraba la parte inferior, nada salía! Y cuando finalmente lo hizo, fue por todas partes :( No sé ... tal vez el tubo no tiene gran cantidad de producto y por eso cuesta que salga, y al final, una gran cantidad se desperdicia en el interior de la tapa.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...