January 2, 2014

BEST OF 2013



2013 was somewhat rough (maybe the 13 there -_-) and I'm sooo glad it's over! I'm looking forward to what this new year has in store for me and for some reason I have a good feeling about this one! But anyway, even though it wasn't my best year, I'm still thankful for all the good that made me so happy and the bad that served as great learning experiences. This year I'm glad I met some new friends and fellow bloggers, happy with work, thankful for the travel opportunities I had, I got to learn more about myself, and got back in touch with/discovered things I love and love to do. So thank you to all the special people I've come across this year, and most of all, thank you guys for visiting the blog, reading my posts/rants, and specially for sticking in there when I haven't been that constant (promise I'm trying to keep the posts coming!). I wouldn't be here writing, taking pictures, creating nail designs, and racking my brain to come up with fun ideas of other things for you to try (DIYs, Recipes, etc) if it weren't for you :) So a huge thanks to everyone out there reading this! I love you all and hope you have the best year ever! 

So now on to the top posts of 2013 :)




2013 fue un tanto difícil (talvez el 13 que está ahí -_-) y estoy tan contenta que se acabó! Estoy muy emocionada por lo que este nuevo año tiene reservado para mí y por alguna razón tengo un buen presentimiento sobre esto! Pero bueno, a pesar de que no fue mi mejor año, todavía estoy agradecida por todo lo bueno que me hizo tan feliz y lo malo que sirvió como una gran experiencia de aprendizaje. Este año estoy contenta de haber conocido a algunos nuevos amigos y colegas bloggers, contenta con el trabajo, agradecida por las oportunidades de viajar que tuve, he aprendido más acerca de mí misma, y me puse de nuevo en contacto con/descubrí cosas que amo y amo hacer. Así que gracias a toda la gente especial que he encontrado este año, y más que nada, muchas gracias a todos ustedes por visitar el blog, leer mis posts/palabreríos, y en especial por mantenerse conmigo aun cuando no he sido tan constante (prometo que estoy tratando de mantener publicando posts!). Yo no estaría aquí escribiendo, tomando fotos, creando diseños de uñas, y dandole vuelta a mi cabeza para llegar a ideas divertidas de otras cosas para que prueben (DIYs, recetas, etc) si no fuera por ustedes! :) Así que muchísimas gracias a todos los que están leyendo esto! Los quiero a todos y espero que tengan el mejor año!

Ahora con los top posts del 2013 :)




Beauty: Tartan Nails






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...