January 4, 2014

DIY COLORFUL BOBBY PINS


First DIY project of the year! It's a super simple one where you can use the colors you like and make them however you want to :) Today I'm making colorful bobby pins! I always have bobby pins in my bathroom, I think they're one thing I can't live without since I constantly tie my hair up and pin back my bangs (hate my hair flying all over the place) :P Hope you like them and share a picture I you make them!

El primer proyecto DIY del año! Es uno muy simple en el que puedes utilizar los colores que te gustan, y hacerlos como más te gusten :) Hoy les enseñaré como hacer ganchillos de pelo de colores! Siempre tengo de estos ganchitos en mi baño, creo que son una cosa de las que no puedo vivir ya que me amarro constantemente el cabello y sujeto mi fleco hacia atrás (odio mi pelo volando por todo el lugar):P Espero que les gusten y compartan una imagen si los hacen!


You will need: Bobby pins, different colors of nail polish and a piece of card stock.
Necesitan: Ganchitos para pelo, diferentes colores de esmalte de uña, un cuadro de cartón. 

 Place the bobby pins on the card stock (as if it were you hair) and space them to paint each one.
Coloca los ganchitos en el cartón (como que fuera tu cabello) y sepáralos para poder pintar cada uno.

 Apply 2 thin coats of nail polish on each bobby pin. You can mix and match colors, add glitter, etc. Let them dry completely before using them and you're done!

Aplica 2 capas finas de esmalte en cada ganchito. Puedes combinar colores, agregar glitter, etc. Deja que sequen por completo antes de usarlos y listo!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...